fembrogweblog

The wonderful world of brogues as worn by women, and sometimes men.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

flat attack

That Isabelle speaks the truth.
A true fembrogue should be flat but it seems that you can't buy a flat brog in any shops. I think they prefer the cheaper cozier ground of the chazza shozza or car boot sale . This rareness adds to the heart stopping, breath taking excitment of discovering them. My favorite brog cost £2 from Chiswick car boot sale and now a year on they need resoleing which is gonna cost £38!!!!!!!!!! i could buy 19 pairs for that. If any one knows of any good old lady type car boots let me know as I need to replace my old faithfuls.
Ohhh yes and i strongly recommed wearing fembrogs to interviews as they say
" i am stylish, creative and generally a very cool and assertive woman"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home