fembrogweblog

The wonderful world of brogues as worn by women, and sometimes men.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Yes To Slender No To Winkle Pickers

I totaly see what you mean about the aunty euro trash look. Those brog from ebay look like the kinda shoes you find on a 5'6 Italian man in a Henley nightclub. I am,however, a fan of the pointy brog (pointy but not winkle pickers). I think a slight point adds a chicness to the brog giving that slight femininity to it, when the point is combined with the heel it all gets a bit lost leaving you with a shoe which lurks in the no mans land of the clarks sale.
I think the best looking brog is slender, flat, well maybe a little lift of 1/4 inch heel and brown or black. I cant think of a worse brog then one that is high and has a square snubbed toe yukkk! (but if i saw a pair at a car boot sale then of course i would still buy them)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home