fembrogweblog

The wonderful world of brogues as worn by women, and sometimes men.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hey I Remembered All Three Componants Needed To take A Picture

Its been along time coming but we have finally found brogues on the street.
In fact they are everywhere, well everywhere i am but sans camera or battery in my camera or mezza cazza (memory card) in in my camera. Like the night I went to see eighties matchbox at Proud Galleries Camden i must have seen about 7 pairs which i could only take mental photographs of and those mental picture don't upload very well on the firefox browser so you will just have to take my word for it.

I have just bought some Keds from Schuh for a whooping £25 I know they are usually about $10 in USA but when all you want is a plain pump to drawing a brogue design on then they really are the only option. Ill be posting step by step photos of my kedbrog Christmas project soon!! bet you cant wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home