fembrogweblog

The wonderful world of brogues as worn by women, and sometimes men.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bloody Barbie Brogs

Waking up this beautiful Saturday morning (all be it slightly hung over), I decided that my Barbie brogs would be a great accompaniment to my Harrods 1960’s school uniform dress and as I was of to Hampsted Heath ponds (to meet a very hung over Phil and Iso, who had been drinking rum until 4 am) thought they would be perfect walking attire, how wrong was I. Feeling the burn of a newly forming blisters on both heels I decided that a blister was a small price to pay for such great summer shoes, that was until half way across the heath the burn turned into a sting of wasp like proportion, and this occurred.
ohh check out those cornbeef legs ummmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home