fembrogweblog

The wonderful world of brogues as worn by women, and sometimes men.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Drunken, dirty and dishevelled

I used to go out a lot. There was the night I dressed up as Frank Sidebottom and stayed up till the next day drinking. The time I tried to fall asleep on one of the pool tables of a cheesy pirate theme pub. Or when I only went home when i was falling over too much, only to run into a parked limo full of bemused 40-somethings and then run back out shouting 'orange legs!'. Or the time I tried to convince my friend to throw me down the stairs so i wouldn't have to go to work that morning. These shoes remind me of those times, nights spent waiting for the carbar going a little mad from lack of sleep, slippery, falling-over times, looking like a wreck times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home